“I love his game,” Mickelson said. “I love everything about it. It’s not about pretty. It’s not about making the most perfect swing. It’s about hitting shots. And that’s what he did under pressure. I love and respect that.”
- Bring Your Life
- Character School
- The Benefits of Organized Sports
- The Battle of the Football Narratives
- Give the Heisman the Heisman
- Not in Our Stars, but in Ourselves
- Golf Reveals Us
- When Do High School Coaches Know Their Records?
- So, What Do YOU Like About Sports?
- Team unity at the Ryder Cup: Fist bumps won’t cut it