celebrated amateur golfer Fred Ridley spoke to the student-athletes about appreciating what they had learned from their experiences as competitive amateur golfers and applying those values and habits of character in the personal and professional lives ahead of them.
- Bring Your Life
- Character School
- The Benefits of Organized Sports
- The Battle of the Football Narratives
- Give the Heisman the Heisman
- Not in Our Stars, but in Ourselves
- Golf Reveals Us
- When Do High School Coaches Know Their Records?
- So, What Do YOU Like About Sports?
- Team unity at the Ryder Cup: Fist bumps won’t cut it