But he could have, according to a group of scientists who offer new evidence that the classic overhand throw used by baseball players at all positions, and by snowball, rock and tomato hurlers of all ages, is an evolutionary adaptation dependent on several changes in anatomy.
- Bring Your Life
- Character School
- The Benefits of Organized Sports
- The Battle of the Football Narratives
- Give the Heisman the Heisman
- Not in Our Stars, but in Ourselves
- Golf Reveals Us
- When Do High School Coaches Know Their Records?
- So, What Do YOU Like About Sports?
- Team unity at the Ryder Cup: Fist bumps won’t cut it