wellplayed.us encourages kids to get involved in sports because of all the benefits that can come from it when they are done right. This post is a direct copy of a tidy synopsis by Greg Wells and Shawna Silver (July, 2014) of the benefits of getting involved in sports.
- Bring Your Life
- Character School
- The Benefits of Organized Sports
- The Battle of the Football Narratives
- Give the Heisman the Heisman
- Not in Our Stars, but in Ourselves
- Golf Reveals Us
- When Do High School Coaches Know Their Records?
- So, What Do YOU Like About Sports?
- Team unity at the Ryder Cup: Fist bumps won’t cut it