“What you think you have gotten from me – in terms of learning perseverance, diligence, good discipline, teamwork, learning to have faith in the people in the boat with you, being trustworthy teammates for the people you’re rowing with – those are things that you’ve learned from rowing”
- Bring Your Life
- Character School
- The Benefits of Organized Sports
- The Battle of the Football Narratives
- Give the Heisman the Heisman
- Not in Our Stars, but in Ourselves
- Golf Reveals Us
- When Do High School Coaches Know Their Records?
- So, What Do YOU Like About Sports?
- Team unity at the Ryder Cup: Fist bumps won’t cut it