“If it achieves class-action status, it could determine whether the athletes who loft touchdown passes and swish three-pointers for viewers’ enjoyment are entitled to a portion of the billions of dollars derived in large part from those moments.”
- Bring Your Life
- Character School
- The Benefits of Organized Sports
- The Battle of the Football Narratives
- Give the Heisman the Heisman
- Not in Our Stars, but in Ourselves
- Golf Reveals Us
- When Do High School Coaches Know Their Records?
- So, What Do YOU Like About Sports?
- Team unity at the Ryder Cup: Fist bumps won’t cut it