The National Football League is considering abolishing the extra point. Since the kicks are virtually never missed, they have become at least a time waster and at worst a bore.
- Bring Your Life
- Character School
- The Benefits of Organized Sports
- The Battle of the Football Narratives
- Give the Heisman the Heisman
- Not in Our Stars, but in Ourselves
- Golf Reveals Us
- When Do High School Coaches Know Their Records?
- So, What Do YOU Like About Sports?
- Team unity at the Ryder Cup: Fist bumps won’t cut it